Thursday, 11 December 2014

Pro Tip: Some Airlines Have a Special Luggage Allowance for Media So You ...

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Pro Tip: Some Airlines Have a Special Luggage Allowance for Media So You

If you"ve ever shot on-location somewhere far away, you probably had to make this tough decision: what gear do I take and what do I leave at the studio? For big photo shoots you"d rather err on the side of caution and take it all, but airline luggage …
Read more on PetaPixel


Why I"m so glad David Cameron"s girl is following in my footsteps, says JANET

If Nancy is accepted, (and the Camerons don"t exactly live in the catchment area, unless they return to their home in North Kensington after the election) she could develop a mind of her own and turn out very differently to her upper-class parents …
Read more on Daily Mail



Pro Tip: Some Airlines Have a Special Luggage Allowance for Media So You ... http://www.danieluk.net/news/pro-tip-some-airlines-have-a-special-luggage-allowance-for-media-so-you/ #Big, #Media

No comments:

Post a Comment