Post from http://www.danieluk.net
New free iPad/PDF/print mag Technode coming very soon
What is Technode? – It is a new quarterly technology magazine from the team behind Shiny Shiny and Tech Digest. … 2 PDF version that anyone can download which is compatible with PCs, smartphones etc available from Magcloud and Scribd. 3 Printed …
Read more on Tech Digest
Scroll"s Ray Barnholt Talks SNES and New-Age Fanzines
I was thinking of something digest-sized like GameSpite or this Japanese magazine called Continue, but could only go with black-and-white. I found MagCloud soon after, and though they weren"t offering my ideal size, they were color, so I got their …
Read more on Nintendo Life
Top 3 Portable Summer Gadgets
It"s available as a free iPad and iPhone app, as an online edition, and available for other tablet and smartphone OS"s via Magcloud. Alternatively, you can order a print copy by clicking here, though this service comes at a small charge. We also plan …
Read more on Tech Digest
Latest Magcloud Digest News http://www.danieluk.net/news/latest-magcloud-digest-news-2/ #Magazine, #Magcloud, #MagcloudDigest, #News, #Scribd
No comments:
Post a Comment