Saturday, 20 December 2014

Author Talks Masturbation At Book Party

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Author Talks Masturbation At Book Party

(As the party roared on, he explained what can happen with hosts during interviews: “Sometimes they"ve read the book, sometimes they get your name wrong and they"re reading the blurb as they"re interviewing you.) Harnden explained that the first time …
Read more on Daily Caller


Asus ZenWatch WI500Q Review

On the ZenWatch, I got a search listing for a Wikipedia page with some of the movie titles in the blurb below the entry. I tapped the entry to open the page in a browser on my phone. When I asked for the capital of Uzbekistan, Google Now on my phone …
Read more on Tom’s Guide


Bio Bigwigs Go after Drugs for Parkinson"s, Alzheimer"s and ALS

Its introductory blurb trumpeted: “A chain reaction of toxic proteins may help explain Azheimer"s, Parkinson"s and other killers—an insight that could lead to desperately needed new treatment options.” Coles wants to couple the cross-cutting insight …
Read more on Scientific American (blog)



Author Talks Masturbation At Book Party http://www.danieluk.net/news/author-talks-masturbation-at-book-party/ #Blurb, #Google, #Movie, #Phone, #TheBlurb

No comments:

Post a Comment