Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Ask Polly: What If I Never Find Love?
I WANT TO POUR CONCRETE OR FLIP BURGERS OR PLANT THINGS!" As a writer, you get … If you don"t savor it, the finish line — getting a book published, having your work read by an audience — will feel disappointing and inadequate. It might even feel …
Read more on New York Magazine
48 Hours in Paris: Where to Eat, Stay and Play
French Vogue magazine dubbed Pierre Herme "The Picasso of Pastry." Be prepared to wait in line to get your fix of macarons, cakes and croissants. One of the best sellers is the "Croissant Ispahan" – a buttery croissant, glazed with rose-flavored almond …
Read more on Huffington Post
E-book review: "Find Me I"m Yours" is a visionary piece of crap
When Jonathan Safran Foer published “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close” in 2005, it was quickly panned as critics as too cute, too flip about 9/11. And while I agreed the 9-year-old narrator was a … An ingenué, Mags reads Pablo Neruda, works at an …
Read more on New York Daily News (blog)
Ask Polly: What If I Never Find Love? http://www.danieluk.net/news/ask-polly-what-if-i-never-find-love/ #Flip, #Magazine, #News, #Play
No comments:
Post a Comment