Friday, 14 November 2014

The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black - review

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black – review

From the first page (or more truthfully the blurb) I thought I had worked the book out and it would fall into all the stereotypes you expect in a young adult fiction, but they went against the gravel and produced an outstanding book which paves the way …
Read more on The Guardian


5 things to start the day: Rubio"s new book, Yahoo"s big buy, and how not to

The book "American Dreams: Restoring Economic Opportunity for Everyone" is Rubio"s second, the Tampa Bay Times said, and is about policy. "I wrote this book because we stand at a critical juncture," Rubio wrote in a blurb posted on Amazon.com.
Read more on Tampa Bay Business Journal (blog)


"To Kill A Mockingbird" opens at the Firehouse in Newburyport

“I was going through archives and websites looking for a title of a play to produce, and read a small blurb on a website that discussed "To Kill A Mockingbird." It mentioned how the book demonstrates the importance of not giving into group mindsets …
Read more on Wicked Local Georgetown


The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black - review http://www.danieluk.net/news/the-iron-trial-by-cassandra-clare-and-holly-black-review/ #Big, #Blurb, #Play, #TheBlurb, #Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment