Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Let's Talk About...'Before I Go To Sleep'

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Let"s Talk About…"Before I Go To Sleep"

Usually a movie woulds set up a character as “good” and then try to flip the script…sort of like Gone Girl did recently. (A couple times, in fact.) But from the beginning Before … It goes back to what I said before – I saw her primarily as an …
Read more on mxdwn.com


CJ designer works magic on Page One

My mother would bring home continuous-feed printer paper with anonymous peoples" vital signs printed on one side, and I"d flip them over and draw for hours. In hindsight, it"s a little morbid that my Superman sketches had John Doe"s heart palpitations …
Read more on The Courier-Journal


How to Go to a Brooklyn Nets Game — 2014-15 Edition

So the old-style "Brooklyn accent" so common to people of Irish, Italian and Jewish descent, with "dis, dat, dese, dose," etc., and the switching of the OI and R sounds — "Dat poyson ovah dere tinks we should flip a kern ta decide" — is pretty much …
Read more on Bleeding Yankee Blue (blog)


Let"s Talk About..."Before I Go To Sleep" http://www.danieluk.net/news/lets-talk-about-before-i-go-to-sleep/ #Flip, #Game, #HowTo, #Movie, #Printer

No comments:

Post a Comment