Post from http://www.danieluk.net
What is stack effect and how can I prevent indoor air problems?
The “Ask a Builder” series is dedicated to answering some of the many questions Fairbanks residents have about building, energy and the many other parts of home life. FAIRBANKS — I"ve heard stack effect can cause problems with indoor air quality.
Read more on Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
Good reading for tech crabs
I want to tell you how much I love the website LibriVox.org, but first I have to make clear that this isn"t a normal feeling for me. That"s because I"m a tech crab. I admit that I instinctively push back against the conventional notion, relentlessly …
Read more on Boston Globe
Third parties in Tennessee still fighting for ballot access
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Four years after the Libertarian Party of Tennessee filed its first lawsuit to get on the ballot, the group is still fighting for access in a state that has some of the most restrictive rules in the country for smaller …
Read more on Kingsport Times News
Women"s-only workout earns creator millions
In this July 26, 2014, photo, women participate in a Vixen Workout fitness concert at the Highline Ballroom in New York. Janet Jones, a former Miami Heat dancer, created the Vixen Workout two years ago after she lost her job as a financial assistant …
Read more on The Baylor Lariat
What is stack effect and how can I prevent indoor air problems? http://www.danieluk.net/news/what-is-stack-effect-and-how-can-i-prevent-indoor-air-problems/ #News
No comments:
Post a Comment